Coat Racks & Hooks
Je spullen ophangen was nog nooit zo leuk. Laat je tas slingeren aan de Normann Copenhagen Sticks of hang je jas op aan de Artek 160 Kapstok. Onze haken en kapstokken en paraplubakken zijn uiteraard van uitmuntende kwaliteit, met de hand vervaardigd en gemaakt voor een lang leven. Ben je klaar met de rommel in je huis? Scandinavisch opgeruimd staat netjes!
12 Items results
The Northern Frame is a unique space-saving object on the wall that can be used as a coat rack, drying rack or element to hang nice decorations on. The design of the Frame rack can be seen as a contemporary work of art. The graphic contours are very multifunctional in use. Attach the rectangular frame to the wall and let the inner elements rotate to the desired position. Frame is a design by Cecilia Xinyu Zhang and to use for example in the hall, bathroom or bedroom.
- As low as €26.75As low as €26.75Dropit is a drop-shaped hook designed in wood by the designer duo Asshoff & Brogård. Its strong visual expression and exquisite finish makes it a little piece of art for the wall. In addition to a graphic black version, the Dropit hook has now been launched in three new colours: a simple Nordic white, a classic dusty light-blue and a trendy coral.
- As low as €40.00As low as €40.00Ready is a combination of a coat hook and mirror in one object making it quick and easy to grab your coat and check your appearance when you're in a hurry to get out of the door. The rounded, voluminous shape of the coat hook is also specially designed to protect the collar of your coat. Ready is available in six colorful variations and is a perfect way of adding color and character to the hallway or bedroom. Blue and grey coat hooks can be combined for a peaceful, masculine look. You can also cause a stir by filling up a wall with Ready coat hooks in pink and red.
- As low as €760.00As low as €760.00Clothes tree designed by Anna Maija Jaatinen in 1964. The coat stand is available in white lacquered version and also in the black or white. The coat rack has a metal base with three legs which provides for extra stability. A beautiful coat rack of solid materials.
- The Normann Copenhagen Curve hooks are perfect to brighten up your hallway. The Curve hooks are designed by Peter Johansen in 2014. The Curve family set includes five hooks in the colors ash, black, white, petrol and misty green; 1 of each color. The Curve hooks make a nice coat rack. Each hook has a dimension of 17.7 x 5.3 x 10 cm, which makes them big and robust so that the jackets are easy to hang.
- As low as €29.95As low as €29.95The Puik-Art Toot hooks made of solid ash wood give a nice effect on the wall in the hallway for example. They say that the walls have ears. This has been the inspiration for designer Rianne Koens in the design of these cute Toot hooks. The Puik-Art Toot hooks are available with us in natural or green version.
- As low as €69.00As low as €69.00The Artek REB 014 Kaari Wall Hook is a coat rack that fits the new Kaari series for Artek by designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. The coat rack consists of an oak base element that is available in black or clear varnish. The metal is flat rolled and black powder coated. The Kaari REB 014 is a unique design item.
- As low as €105.00As low as €105.00The Normann Copenhagen Hoop coat rack is a design by the Canadian design studio MSDS. The coat rack consists of a long ash wooden beam with metal hooks in a hoop. The coat rack owes its name to this. These hoop hooks make the coat rack multifunctional. De Hoop is available in 3 colours.