Design barkrukken koop je bij Sterkonline. Heb je er thuis of op je werk voor gekozen om een bar neer te zetten? Dan zou een set van mooie design barkrukken daar niet misstaan. Kies voor Scandinavische topkwaliteit en zet designbarkrukken neer in je werk- of leefomgeving. Bij ons vind je alleen design barkrukken van Scandinavische makelij. Tijdloos in ontwerp en kwalitatief het neusje van de Scandinavische zalm. Dineer, zittend op deze heerlijk zittende barkrukken, gewoon thuis of in je eigen restaurant. Volledig in Scandinavische stijl.
14 Items results
- As low as €299.00As low as €299.00Beautiful solid oak barstool. Available in various finishes. Eero Aarnio is not very known for its wood products, but the Rocket stool shows that Aarnio is skilled also in this field. Rocket is a bar stool whose sturdy puffy shape seems inviting to seat down. Aarnio originally designed the Rocket stool for his kitchen and it became part of Artek's selection after Tom Dixon saw it in Aarnio's kitchen.
- As low as €389.00As low as €389.00The entire Matégot collection is made in perforated powder-coated steel plate and tubes. It comes in the original colours, often a combination of two contrasting colours, such as black-white, black-yellow or white-red.
- As low as €645.00As low as €645.00The Pirkka bar stool by the Finnish interior architect and designer Ilmari Tapiovaara. The Pirkka series was designed in 1955 and refers to the form of the Finnish rustic furniture. With the spirit of an explorer and the soul of a craftsman, Ilmari Tapiovaara was always looking for new solutions to improve. Everyday objects During his long career SCENE re, made Tapiovaara dozens of iconic objects that were popular with the public. Tapiovaara is especially revered as a master of the characteristic and human objects.
- As low as €255.00As low as €255.00The Form barstool is part of the new series of Normann Copenhagen designed by Simon Legald. It is a grand project to find the perfect chair. This version with walnut or oak base has a double clear coating for optimum durability. The Form barstool is perfect to combine with other tables and chairs of Form but are also good standalone, at the bar at home or even very nice to place in a bar or restaurant. The Form barstool features strong plastic gliders so they can be put on each floor. The Form barstool is available in 65 or 75 cm height. Designer Simon Legald ran for years with the idea for the perfect chair and finally, after many prototypes, the result is here. Due to the high demand for this product, the delivery times could be longer b>.
- As low as €399.00As low as €399.00The New York bar stool (NY11) by NORR11 is a beautifully designed piece of furniture for your bar at home or in restaurants. The bar stool is designed by Knut Bendik Humlevik and Rune Krøjgaard and is made of solid oak legs with an oak veneer seat. The stool is thus very durable and is also timeless in design. The NY11 barstool has a Nordic feel and is available in black or natural oak.
- As low as €799.00As low as €799.00The high stool by Mater Design is designed by the Danish architect duo Space Copenhagen. The high stool is seen now as a genuine Danish design classic. The stool is suitable for commercial spaces and home use thanks to the sophisticated organic and minimalist style. The high stool by Mater is made in Europe from FSC certified wood or recycled aluminum with a leather seat. The stain used is water based. The Mater Design High Stool is available in 69 or 74 cm high for bar or kitchen counter. There is also a Low Stool model available from 47cm.
- As low as €585.00As low as €585.00The OX Denmarq September barstool is a wonderful object. The barstool has a sleek designed black powder-coated steel frame and a hand-stitched leather seat. The leather seat is colored naturally and the craftsmanship of the leather processors by OX Denmarq is clearly visible here. It's good to know that leather is a natural product and that this stool shows that over time. This gives the barstool character and gets even more beautiful in our view. The bar stool is available in three versions. Natural with natural stitching, cognac with black stitching and black with yellow stitching. Stool seat height is 70cm.
- As low as €589.00As low as €589.00The Functionals Wendela barstool is a high stool that combines both new and old production techniques. For example, the seat is made of several layers of beech wood pressed into a mold. This is a technique from the 1950s that ensures both flexibility and strength. The chassis is made of aluminum, a very modern application. The connection between the seat and the frame is on the basis of an age-old technique and clearly visible. The Functionals Wendela bar stool is a stool by designer Serener. In many barstools your back quickly gets sore, but you will not have to this with the Wendela by Functionals because of the comfortable backrest.
- As low as €559.00As low as €559.00The Gubi A3 bar stool is a design by Paul Leroy. The high stool is made of black powder-coated steel with plastic glides. The seat can be covered with fabric or leather by choice from various fabric series. We have placed links below to digital color samples. The A3 stool has a size of H81 x W47 x D38 cm with a seat height of 77 cm.
- As low as €969.00As low as €969.00The Gubi Beetle barstool is a wonderful luxury bar chair available in a range of upholstery and frame options so you can create your own unique item. The Beetle barstool is a design by design duo GamFratesi. The Beetle barchair is fully upholstered or covered with leather and piping edging is available in black or cognac leather, but also in the same fabric as the chair. The seat has a height of 118cm, width of 56cm and a depth of 58cm. You can choose from black, black chrome and brass base. Check the fabric options attached file. We will contact you after your selection to set the desired color. Do you wish to receive color samples, ask for it at our customer service.
- As low as €589.00As low as €589.00The Gubi Coco Bar chair is a bar stool design by OEO Studio. A comfortable bar chair and a charisma look were the starting points for the design. The sleek industrial lines are reminiscent of fashion and Bauhaus. The soft feminine curves give the Coco bar stool a unique friendly look. The Coco bar stool has a seat height of 75 cm which is suitable for a catering bar height. She fits perfectly at home but especially in a restaurant or café.
- As low as €255.00As low as €255.00The Form barstool is part of the Form series of Normann Copenhagen designed by Simon Legald. It is a grand project to find the perfect chair. This version with metal base is appropriate colored with the seat. The Form barstool is perfect to combine with other tables and chairs of Form but are also good standalone, at the bar at home or even very nice to place in a bar or restaurant. The Form barstool features strong plastic gliders so they can be put on each floor. The Form barstool is available in 65 or 75 cm height. Designer Simon Legald ran for years with the idea for the perfect chair and finally, after many prototypes, the result is here.