Een design hanglamp kopen doe je natuurlijk van Scandinavisch design. Bij Sterk Online zijn we gespecialiseerd in Scandinavische hanglampen en kunt u shoppen uit een ruime collectie. Richt je woon- of werkruimte in met een hanglamp van hoogwaardig Scandinavisch design. Al onze bijzonder vormgeven hanglampen zijn perfect voor boven de eettafel of het bureau. Daarnaast zijn onze sfeervolle designhanglampen ook geschikt om je hal of woonkamer te verlichten en natuurlijk ook voor boven de bar. Kies uit de bijzondere hanglampen van Normann Copenhagen, Artek, Louis Poulsen of ga voor een sfeervolle hanglamp van het merk &Tradition of Gubi. Welke hanglamp je ook kiest, licht zal nooit meer hetzelfde zijn.
13 Items results
- Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00De Gubi Multi-Lite hanglamp collectie verbeeld het Deense gouden tijdperk met de karakteristieke vorm van twee tegenover elkaar liggende kappen die op verschillende manieren kunnen worden geplaatst voor een persoonlijke tint. Het licht kan hiermee op verschillende manieren worden verdeeld. Je kunt het licht zowel naar boven als naar beneden richten, of geheel naar boven of beneden. De Gubi Multi-Lite is voor het eerst gepresenteerd door ontwerper Louis Weisdorf in 1972. De twee cilindrische vormen de basis van de lamp stevig verankert met een metalen ring. Dit geeft de Gubi Multi Lite zijn unieke tijdloze uitstraling. De Multi-Lite heeft een diamater van 36 centimeter. en en snoer van 4 meter.
- As low as €84.50 Regular Price €169.00As low as €84.50 Regular Price €169.00&Tradition Topan VP6. In yellow, white, orange, red, turquoise, black and green - Topan is a true celebration of colour - just like M&M’s. Sometimes the simplest things are the most lasting and memorable, the Topan Pendant being a brilliant example. It was the first mass produced lamp by Verner Panton, later to be followed by the FlowerPot. Topan’s simplicity and coolness proves to be of lasting value. Topan was originally designed for the hotel and restaurant Astoria in Trondheim, Norway, in 1960. Here, Panton used his textile designs Geometry I to IV for floors, walls and ceilings in order to give the room a uniform image. The Topan pendants hung all over, dividing large rooms into smaller and more intimate spaces.
- As low as €60.00 Regular Price €100.00As low as €60.00 Regular Price €100.00The story of Norm 69 is a true adventure. It is the story of a chance meeting that culminated in a happy success story. In 1969 Simon Karkov designed his visionary, futuristic lamp, which consists of 69 parts. But for many years the lamp was left lying in a loft, where it remained undiscovered. Then in 2001 an acquaintance of Simon Karkov saw the prospect of a fruitful collaboration between the team behind start-up company Normann Copenhagen and Simon Karkov. Only then was this now classic design retrieved from the loft. When putting together your own lamp, it is important that the material is flexible and can withstand being bent many times. Norm 69, as it is known today, has a long history of development behind it, with various materials and methods of production being tested, revised and re-tested. *cord not included.
- As low as €42.30 Regular Price €70.50As low as €42.30 Regular Price €70.50A self-assembly lamp shade designed by Simon Karkov - Normann Copenhagen presents Norm 06. Maybe we should move away from self-assembly lamp shades, however, we yield to temptation as soon as we saw Simon Karkov’s latest idea. Norm 06 is a decorative lamp shade with personality and character that fits our design universe in a perfect way.
- As low as €19.98 Regular Price €49.95As low as €19.98 Regular Price €49.95The Tulicht pendant of Puik-Art was designed by ILIASERNST (Ernst Koning) and is inspired by the Dutch tulip. With the long cord of 4 meters, Tulicht pendant can easily be hung over the desired spot. The Tulicht is available in four colors and has a ceiling canopy. The lamp is included so that you receive the playful light, exactly as seen on the pictures. The lamp is made of flexible silicone. The lamp is perfect to use in any place at home, but also think of a cafe or restaurant. Will Tulicht bring your space to blossom soon?
- As low as €217.00 Regular Price €310.00As low as €217.00 Regular Price €310.00The Mater Terho hanging lamp consists of a beautiful round FSC certified alder cap with a hand-blown opal glass element. The shape reminds of a acorn. Finnish designer Maija Puoskari designed the Terho lamp. In Finnish means Terho acorn whose name also evident can be found in the design. The lamp is available in three sizes. The smallest version with E14 and medium and large with an E27 socket. The lamp can hang perfectly on itself but is also beautiful to use in groups of various sizes.
- As low as €119.97 Regular Price €199.95As low as €119.97 Regular Price €199.95The Lloyd pendant lamp is a design by Nieuwe Heren for Puik-Art. The inspiration came from an ancient technique to set leather in a mold. The leather is wetted and pulled into a mold and then heated so that it remains in that form. The lamp has a luxurious feel and you can clearly see that it is pure handwork. The Lloyd pendant lamp is available in natural or black leather version.
- As low as €83.40 Regular Price €139.00As low as €83.40 Regular Price €139.00The Pholc Blend pendant lamp is an elegant and luxurious pendant light with a maximum diameter of 9cm. The base is white or black lacquered metal with a brass shade accent. This gives a nice contrast. Blend the lamp has a textile cord of 500cm and was designed by Sabina Grubbeson.
- As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00The Gubi Multi-Lite pendant light collection represents the Danish golden age with the characteristic shape of two opposite shades which can be placed in different ways for a personal touch. The light can thus be divided in different ways. You can put the light both upward and pointing down, or all the way up or down. The Gubi Multi-Lite was first presented by designer Louis Weisdorf in 1972. The two cylindrical form the base of the lamp firmly anchored to a metal ring. This gives the Gubi Multi Lite a unique timeless look. The Multi-Lite has a diameter of 36 centimeters and a textile wire of 4 meters.
- As low as €246.35 Regular Price €379.00As low as €246.35 Regular Price €379.00The Northern Lighting Dahl lamp is put into production in 2016. The particularly luxurious design is by Birger Dahl 1956. The lamp consists of a hand-blown matt opal glass shade with a frame of brass or painted steel. Birger Dahl designed the lamp specifically for the Norwegian parliament building. The Mid-Century design of this lamp has a beautiful minimalist and timeless feel so that it even today fits into modern interiors. The Northern Lighting Dahl pendant marks and celebrates 100 years Dahl design. Pre-order today. It will be available this winter.
- As low as €85.00 Regular Price €105.00As low as €85.00 Regular Price €105.00The Normann Copenhagen Amp lamp is inspired by old tube amps from the 1960. The use of unique shapes and classic materials like glass and marble bring nostalgia and at the same time give a timeless feel. The Amp lamp is very decorative, whether it is on or off. The Amp lamp is a design by Simon Legald. The Amp gives a nice glow of light in the room. The new color White / White has a pure, ghostly, silhouette. The Amp lamp is available in this small version and also in a large pendant version or a table lamp. The Amp fits anywhere in the home, in a group above the dining table, in the hallway or in a corner.
- As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90The VITA Eos pendant lamp in white version is made of beautiful natural goose feathers. The Eos pendant lamp has an enchanting Scandinavian look inspired by the soft tones of the Scandinavian landscape. VITA Eos is a design by Soren Ravn Christensen. The lamp emits a soft and warm light and adds an elegant addition to your interior. The Eos fits in a series in which 3 colors are available and next to this pendant lamp also in a floor lamp model. This pendant lamp is available in 6 sizes.
- Special Price €87.50 Regular Price €125.00Special Price €87.50 Regular Price €125.00The Northern Lighting Circle pendant lamp is a unique design by Hannakaisa Pekkala. The lamp consists of a steel tube that has a dark gray colour. The cord is 350cm long. Hang one or more side by side for a true hanging work of art. The circular shape makes this lamp highly recognizable. Circle is a beautiful minimalist design with a graphic and timeless impression. This lamp will be available in October, already available for order.