Pitchers & Decanters
Karaffen, decanters en thermoflessen van Scandinavisch design. Mooie ontwerpen vervaardigd uit kunststof, glas of aluminium van bekende merken als Eva Solo, Georg Jensen, Normann Copenhagen en Puik-Art. Maak indruk bij het uitserveren van water, wijn en koffie of thee met een mooie schenkkan.
13 Items results
The Eva Solo Decanter carafe with cooling element is very suitable for serving white wine and rosé. Because of the unique pouring spout, there is a lot of oxygen in the wine which makes it soften and the aromas are released. A rich Chardonnay in particular will benefit from this. The cooling element that you place in the freezer beforehand keeps the wine cold for a long time. There is also a decanter available without a red wine cooling block.
- As low as €19.90As low as €19.90The Eva Solo drinking bottle can be used like a handy water bottle. In your bag, at the office and in your leisure time. It is completely watertight, can be refilled time and again, and therefore does not impact the environment. The drinking bottle is made of BPA-free plastic, which means that it contains no bisphenol, phthalates or heavy metals. The plastic bottle itself is dishwasher-safe. The screw-top lid must be washed by hand. Volume: 0.5 litres
- As low as €269.00As low as €269.00The pitcher is one of the most famous pieces of Henning Koppel and was first formed in 1952. It is spare but sensuous, with an elegantly extended handle and exaggerated lip. Georg Jensen began as a silversmith; this collection is a modern interpretation of the legacy of excellent craftsmanship that dates from the very beginning.
- €125.00€125.00The wine carafe is created with the same level of care that the connoisseur has for his collection, it is a fitting tribute to the glorious world of wine. Inspired and authentic, this state-of-the-art set allows the wine lover to celebrate his or her passion to the fullest.
- €65.00€65.00Elegant carafe of Georg Jensen designed by Alfredo Häberli. No plastic stopper but oak stopper. This is a completely different pitcher than usual. Instead of a traditional stop of stainless steel or plastic this decanter has a stopper made of oak wood, handcrafted oak understood. This chic looking carafe fits on every table and is suitable for orange juice and other juices.
- €39.95€39.95A special and elegant wine decanter in the Cabernet series for Holmegaard. Designer Peter Svarrer has designed a light and elegant wine series that contains three major philosophies - modernism, functionality and everyday elegance. It is only the most experienced glassblower who can reach Cabernet's elegance and weight. Holmegaard is clearly managed to do without seams or imperfections it. This carafe beautiful enough to put on your table and will make providing wine to your guests a pleasurable act.
- €59.95€59.95The decanter carafe brings out the best in the wine. When wine is poured into the carafe, it runs through small holes in the integrated funnel and down the inside walls of the carafe. This oxygenates the wine gently, effectively – and beautifully. Also, the large surface of the carafe further contributes to the oxygenation process. The decanter carafe holds a bottle of wine and is 100% drip-free. - This product is soon back in stock -
- €34.95€34.95The idea for this decanter for Puik Art, designed by Lara van der Lugt, comes from water and diamonds. The world's most treasured resources are becoming increasingly rare and should be handled with care. The shape of the 'Rare' carafe is inspired by a brilliant cut diamond. The decanter is made of mouth-blown crystal glass, which captures the light as beautiful as a real diamond. With a height of 20 cm and a width of 16cm, the 'Rare' can hold 1.2L water and can be put down on your table in numerous ways.