Stools & Poufs
Design krukken en poefs koop je natuurlijk bij Sterk Online. Wij durven met zekerheid te zeggen dat onze collectie de hoogst haalbare Scandinavische kwaliteit bezit. Ga er even voor zitten want vrijwel elke designkruk in onze collectie is volledig aan te passen naar jouw smaak! Zoals je in onze collectie design krukken en poufs kunt zien is het grootste gedeelte vrijgemaakt voor het Finse merk Artek. Dit is met opzet omdat wij de enige zijn in Nederland die het merk Artek exclusief via het web mogen verkopen. Bij ons kun je om die reden ook de volledige krukken collectie van Artek naar wens customizen en bestellen. Verder hebben we natuurlijk ook prachtige krukken en poufs van andere Scandinavische merken, zoals &Tradition en Normann Copenhagen.
17 Items results
- €2,375.00€2,375.00The Karuselli Ottoman matches one of the most famous lounge chairs in the world; the Artek Karuselli lounge chair designed by Yrjö Kukkapuro. Kukkapuro began with the development of the fiberglass seat in the 1950s and came up with the famous final form in 1964. The footstool is made of white fiberglass with a black Sörensen Prestige leather trim.
- As low as €310.00As low as €310.00The Ace footstool by Normann Copenhagen is a comfortable stool in the new Ace series by designer Hans Hornemann. Put your feet up for extra comfort. The Ace footstool is upholstered with Normann Copenhagen Nist, JAB / City Velvet or even Sørensen / Tango leather in various colors. The frame is colored in a matching color for the chosen upholstery. The Ace footstool is specially made to order.
- As low as €270.00As low as €270.00The Northern Pal stool is a stool with 3 legs. The stool is available in light or smoked oak with a closed wooden seat or a woven cane seat. The Pal stool shows the wonderful relationship between natural materials and traditional techniques. The design by Sami Kallio is special because the legs run to the top of the stool. The stool is a handy addition to the interior due to its light weight and stacking capacity, making it easy to store. Extra guests? Then you quickly place this beautiful stool!
- As low as €199.95As low as €199.95The Bokk by Puik-Art is a stool inspired by a Bench out of the gym. The Bokk has a strong steel frame and a soft pillow that is lined with felt. The Bokk stool is convenient to use as a stool but also as pouf. The Bokk has a tough look and is available with a yellow frame and black pillow or a black frame and light gray cushion. The design by Ka-Lai Chan is 46cm high, 37cm wide and 28cm deep.
- As low as €249.00As low as €249.00The Functionals Stool is made of anodised aluminum, a Serener design. The Chair reminds of the traditional wooden piano stool. Thanks to the aluminum the chair is very durable and lightweight. The curved edge underneath the seat allows you to take it easily with you. Functionals Stool is available in a variety of colors: white, light blue, parallel, rust, black, dark gray, silver and bright white. The stool can be used indoors or outdoors.
- As low as €460.00As low as €460.00Circus is a pouf with a playful and Scandinavian feel designed by Simon Legald. Circus is available in four saturated colour combinations and is a modern answer to the traditional pouf with its rounded shape and clean graphic lines. It has a tight and simple design with a soft and inviting feel.
- As low as €605.00As low as €605.00The low stool by Mater Design is designed by the Danish architect duo Space Copenhagen. The low stool is seen now as a genuine Danish design classic. The stool is suitable for commercial spaces and home use thanks to the sophisticated organic and minimalist style. The low stool by Mater is made in Europe from FSC certified wood or recycled aluminum with a leather seat. The stain used is water based. The Mater Design Low Stool has a height of 47cm. There is also a High Stool model available in 69 or 74 cm high for bar or kitchen counter.
- As low as €215.00As low as €215.00The stackable stool 60 created in 1933 by Alvar Aalto (1898-1976) represents the quintessence of functionalist furniture design. The simple idea behind this now-classic stool is based on three bent legs and a round seat. The secret of the original Aalto stool´s success lies in its legs´unique bends that eventually became the distinctive feature of all Aalto furniture. The stool is also manufactured in a four-legged version.
- As low as €515.00As low as €515.00Pirkka stool by Finnish interior architect and designer Ilmari Tapiovaara. The Pirkka stool was designed in 1955 and refers to the form of the Finnish rustic furniture. With the spirit of an explorer and the soul of a craftsman, Ilmari Tapiovaara was always looking for new solutions to improve. Everyday objects During his long career SCENE re, made Tapiovaara dozens of iconic objects that were popular with the public. Tapiovaara is especially revered as a master of the characteristic and human objects. The seat is brown stained pine, frame stained black birch.
- As low as €665.00As low as €665.00De Blob sofa by Jonas Ihreborn is designed by Helene Tiedemann. The Blob is composed of several units so that a unique design is to put together. Choose a single color or give each unit its own color for a playful effect. The Blob consists of a corner unit or a 1-seat unit. A pouf is available and in the same series is also an armchair available. De Blob sofa is to be upholstered with a range of fabrics. See the document attached below. After your order we will contact you to set the desired color.
- As low as €719.00As low as €719.00The Nikari XL December ottoman is a minimalist foot stool designed by Jasper Morrison and Wataru Kumano. The construction of the frame is highly skilful put together. The frame is available in solid oak or ash with a seat of canvas or leather in the color cognac or natural. The December ottoman fits in the series "Designs for Nature".
- As low as €349.00As low as €349.00The OX Denmarq OX stool is a stool made of a steel frame with lovely ox leather strained between them. The stool is good to use as a seat or as footstool for the comfy lounge chairs by OX Denmarq. The ox leather stool is available is several versions: natural, cognac, mocha and black. The OX stool is designed by Dennis Marquart and is made with care in Europe.
- As low as €799.00As low as €799.00The Miller Ottoman by Functionals is a design from Serener. A solid steel frame in black or sand color finish with a luxurious leather seat makes the Miller Ottoman a nice quality product. The seat is held in tension by a curved plywood plate under the seat. The leather is available in four shades. The natural version will discolor over time in a unique way and wil get more beautiful the longer you have it. The lOttoman fits perfectly as an eye-catcher in the home interior in combination with the Miller High of Miller Lounge, but also in a large lobby.