Search results for: 'artek a622b ceiling lamp'
- As low as €84.50 Regular Price €169.00As low as €84.50 Regular Price €169.00&Tradition Topan VP6. In yellow, white, orange, red, turquoise, black and green - Topan is a true celebration of colour - just like M&M’s. Sometimes the simplest things are the most lasting and memorable, the Topan Pendant being a brilliant example. It was the first mass produced lamp by Verner Panton, later to be followed by the FlowerPot. Topan’s simplicity and coolness proves to be of lasting value. Topan was originally designed for the hotel and restaurant Astoria in Trondheim, Norway, in 1960. Here, Panton used his textile designs Geometry I to IV for floors, walls and ceilings in order to give the room a uniform image. The Topan pendants hung all over, dividing large rooms into smaller and more intimate spaces.
- As low as €60.00 Regular Price €100.00As low as €60.00 Regular Price €100.00The story of Norm 69 is a true adventure. It is the story of a chance meeting that culminated in a happy success story. In 1969 Simon Karkov designed his visionary, futuristic lamp, which consists of 69 parts. But for many years the lamp was left lying in a loft, where it remained undiscovered. Then in 2001 an acquaintance of Simon Karkov saw the prospect of a fruitful collaboration between the team behind start-up company Normann Copenhagen and Simon Karkov. Only then was this now classic design retrieved from the loft. When putting together your own lamp, it is important that the material is flexible and can withstand being bent many times. Norm 69, as it is known today, has a long history of development behind it, with various materials and methods of production being tested, revised and re-tested. *cord not included.
- As low as €42.30 Regular Price €70.50As low as €42.30 Regular Price €70.50A self-assembly lamp shade designed by Simon Karkov - Normann Copenhagen presents Norm 06. Maybe we should move away from self-assembly lamp shades, however, we yield to temptation as soon as we saw Simon Karkov’s latest idea. Norm 06 is a decorative lamp shade with personality and character that fits our design universe in a perfect way.
- As low as €139.30 Regular Price €199.00As low as €139.30 Regular Price €199.00The inspiration for the base of the lights came from the vaulted ceilings of the famous house of "La Pedrera” whilst the cylindrical shape and unique, perforated detail of the chimneys influenced the form of the lampshades. The Pedrera table completed the overall architectural experience of the flats. The PD2 floor lamp was originally created by Barba Corsini. The rest of the collection is a direct inspiration from this. The H2O series was later created by Corsini in association with his protégé, Joaquim Ruiz Millet. The ANA pendant and ABC lamp were designed later by Ruiz Millet as a tribute to his mentor. The lamps are made from perforated steel plate, powder-coated or nickel-plated.
- As low as €179.40 Regular Price €299.00As low as €179.40 Regular Price €299.00Birdy is a table, wall and floor lamp series designed in 1952, in a modernist style. The lamp series was produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the table lamp, then known as “s-30016” was awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan triennale. In 2013 Northern Lighting decided to re-launch this design classic, taking care to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that at first made it such a well–loved light.
- As low as €19.98 Regular Price €49.95As low as €19.98 Regular Price €49.95The Tulicht pendant of Puik-Art was designed by ILIASERNST (Ernst Koning) and is inspired by the Dutch tulip. With the long cord of 4 meters, Tulicht pendant can easily be hung over the desired spot. The Tulicht is available in four colors and has a ceiling canopy. The lamp is included so that you receive the playful light, exactly as seen on the pictures. The lamp is made of flexible silicone. The lamp is perfect to use in any place at home, but also think of a cafe or restaurant. Will Tulicht bring your space to blossom soon?
- As low as €217.00 Regular Price €310.00As low as €217.00 Regular Price €310.00The Mater Terho hanging lamp consists of a beautiful round FSC certified alder cap with a hand-blown opal glass element. The shape reminds of a acorn. Finnish designer Maija Puoskari designed the Terho lamp. In Finnish means Terho acorn whose name also evident can be found in the design. The lamp is available in three sizes. The smallest version with E14 and medium and large with an E27 socket. The lamp can hang perfectly on itself but is also beautiful to use in groups of various sizes.
- As low as €119.97 Regular Price €199.95As low as €119.97 Regular Price €199.95The Lloyd pendant lamp is a design by Nieuwe Heren for Puik-Art. The inspiration came from an ancient technique to set leather in a mold. The leather is wetted and pulled into a mold and then heated so that it remains in that form. The lamp has a luxurious feel and you can clearly see that it is pure handwork. The Lloyd pendant lamp is available in natural or black leather version.
- As low as €83.40 Regular Price €139.00As low as €83.40 Regular Price €139.00The Pholc Blend pendant lamp is an elegant and luxurious pendant light with a maximum diameter of 9cm. The base is white or black lacquered metal with a brass shade accent. This gives a nice contrast. Blend the lamp has a textile cord of 500cm and was designed by Sabina Grubbeson.
- As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00The Gubi Multi-Lite pendant light collection represents the Danish golden age with the characteristic shape of two opposite shades which can be placed in different ways for a personal touch. The light can thus be divided in different ways. You can put the light both upward and pointing down, or all the way up or down. The Gubi Multi-Lite was first presented by designer Louis Weisdorf in 1972. The two cylindrical form the base of the lamp firmly anchored to a metal ring. This gives the Gubi Multi Lite a unique timeless look. The Multi-Lite has a diameter of 36 centimeters and a textile wire of 4 meters.
- As low as €246.35 Regular Price €379.00As low as €246.35 Regular Price €379.00The Northern Lighting Dahl lamp is put into production in 2016. The particularly luxurious design is by Birger Dahl 1956. The lamp consists of a hand-blown matt opal glass shade with a frame of brass or painted steel. Birger Dahl designed the lamp specifically for the Norwegian parliament building. The Mid-Century design of this lamp has a beautiful minimalist and timeless feel so that it even today fits into modern interiors. The Northern Lighting Dahl pendant marks and celebrates 100 years Dahl design. Pre-order today. It will be available this winter.
- Special Price €59.40 Regular Price €99.00Special Price €59.40 Regular Price €99.00The Ruijch Astro table lamp owes its name to the form. With the right light source (reflector bulb) this indicates great similarity with an astronaut helmet. It is designed by the Dutch design studio Kranen / Gille. The Astro is made of cork and steel with a gray textile cord. The Astro table lamp has a quiet, yet tough look. The lamp is easy to move with the metal handle.
- As low as €85.00 Regular Price €105.00As low as €85.00 Regular Price €105.00The Normann Copenhagen Amp lamp is inspired by old tube amps from the 1960. The use of unique shapes and classic materials like glass and marble bring nostalgia and at the same time give a timeless feel. The Amp lamp is very decorative, whether it is on or off. The Amp lamp is a design by Simon Legald. The Amp gives a nice glow of light in the room. The new color White / White has a pure, ghostly, silhouette. The Amp lamp is available in this small version and also in a large pendant version or a table lamp. The Amp fits anywhere in the home, in a group above the dining table, in the hallway or in a corner.
- As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90The VITA Eos pendant lamp in white version is made of beautiful natural goose feathers. The Eos pendant lamp has an enchanting Scandinavian look inspired by the soft tones of the Scandinavian landscape. VITA Eos is a design by Soren Ravn Christensen. The lamp emits a soft and warm light and adds an elegant addition to your interior. The Eos fits in a series in which 3 colors are available and next to this pendant lamp also in a floor lamp model. This pendant lamp is available in 6 sizes.
- As low as €35.40 Regular Price €59.00As low as €35.40 Regular Price €59.00The Artek Riihitie Plant Pot is a design by Aino Aalto from around 1937 and is available in 2 versions. This Shape A version of the Riihitie plant pot is made of glossy ceramics and available in 2 sizes. The pot is handmade and organic in shape. The pot was used by Alvar and Aino Aalto on the terrace of their house on the Riihitie Road in Helsinki. The Riihitie Plant Pot was presented at the world exhibition in Paris in 1937, but unfortunately it was not taken into production. Fortunately, there has now been a change.
- Special Price €87.50 Regular Price €125.00Special Price €87.50 Regular Price €125.00The Northern Lighting Circle pendant lamp is a unique design by Hannakaisa Pekkala. The lamp consists of a steel tube that has a dark gray colour. The cord is 350cm long. Hang one or more side by side for a true hanging work of art. The circular shape makes this lamp highly recognizable. Circle is a beautiful minimalist design with a graphic and timeless impression. This lamp will be available in October, already available for order.
- As low as €319.20 Regular Price €399.00As low as €319.20 Regular Price €399.00The Kizu table lamp for the Danish brand New Works is a design by Lars Tornøe. The lamp has a size of H: 450 x Ø: 300 mm with which it can be placed on the table as well as on the floor. The Kizu lamp consists of two sculptural shapes that play with the illusion of gravity and balance. The lamp has a calming look where the different materials (marble and acrylic) provide a perfect harmony.
- As low as €22.46 Regular Price €29.95As low as €22.46 Regular Price €29.95
The Artek Outline posters show an abstraction of the organic lines of the iconic furniture by Alvar Aalto, the Finnish designer. The Outline poster has a size of 50 x 70 cm and is printed on Munken Lynx Rough paper. The design of the posters is from the Helsinki-based design studio Tsto. The shapes of the Armchair 41, Lounge Chair 43 and the Tea Trolley 900 are placed on a specially selected Scandinavian color palette.
- Special Price €63.20 Regular Price €79.00Special Price €63.20 Regular Price €79.00
The classic Zebra fabric was originally discovered by Aino Aalto during her European travels. Already in the 1930s Zebra was included in the Artek interiors and perhaps the most famous of the iconic Armchair 400. The Zebra seat cushion is both striking and practical and proves a comfortable addition to a chair. Because a part of the Artek range is made of standardized parts, the seat cushion is compatible with a number of stools and chairs, including the iconic Stool 60.
- Special Price €8.96 Regular Price €11.95Special Price €8.96 Regular Price €11.95
The Artek Icon cards set consists of 5 cards with prints of icons from the Artek collection, Alvar Aalto, Ilmari Tapiovaara, and Shigeru Ban. Each of these cards is made from 350 gr recycled cardboard. This set is for the lover of Finnish and Scandinavian design. The cards are a design by the Berlin design studio Greige. The cards have the size of A6.
- Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00De Gubi Multi-Lite hanglamp collectie verbeeld het Deense gouden tijdperk met de karakteristieke vorm van twee tegenover elkaar liggende kappen die op verschillende manieren kunnen worden geplaatst voor een persoonlijke tint. Het licht kan hiermee op verschillende manieren worden verdeeld. Je kunt het licht zowel naar boven als naar beneden richten, of geheel naar boven of beneden. De Gubi Multi-Lite is voor het eerst gepresenteerd door ontwerper Louis Weisdorf in 1972. De twee cilindrische vormen de basis van de lamp stevig verankert met een metalen ring. Dit geeft de Gubi Multi Lite zijn unieke tijdloze uitstraling. De Multi-Lite heeft een diamater van 36 centimeter. en en snoer van 4 meter.
- As low as €66.46 Regular Price €94.95As low as €66.46 Regular Price €94.95
The Eva Solo Sunlight Bell lamp is a beautiful mood lamp for outside that works on a hidden solar panel. The 3 AAA batteries ensure that it can glow in the evening while it is charging itself during the day. The Sunlight Bell is available in 2 sizes and made from frosted glass and aluminum. The Sunlight Bell is a beautiful outdoor lamp design by Tools Design.
- Special Price €111.30 Regular Price €159.00Special Price €111.30 Regular Price €159.00
Artek Tote Bag is een handtas met het beroemde Zebra motief dat rond 1930 werd ontdekt van Aino Aalto. De tas heeft een handige afmeting van 41 x 42 cm. De binnenzijde kent 1 groot vak en 1 klein vak aan de zijkant gestikt voor bijzvoorbeeld een telefoon of sleutels. De handvatten zijn van leder wat het totaal een luxe tas maakt.