Search results for: 'gubi grossman desk 62 series'
- Special Price €12.50 Regular Price €24.00Special Price €12.50 Regular Price €24.00Normann Copenhagen on the move. With the launch of the Move series, the world of Normann Copenhagen design is introduced to design lovers "on the move". Rikke Hagen and Marianne Britt Jørgensen have designed the products - key rings, money clips, card holders and pill boxes - for the intense pace of modern life. Keep your money, cards and keys in order with a series of personal objects designed without excessive detail.
- Special Price €8.00 Regular Price €20.00Special Price €8.00 Regular Price €20.00Heat, humidity and humor are the essential features behind the 'Wine & Bar 'series, designed by Aurélien Barbry. With the launch of a drip catcher, foil cutter and beer and wine openers, it offers Wine & Bar assortment essential accessories for your bar. The cork-based design is organic and their function is clear. Set of 2 pourers.
- Special Price €8.00 Regular Price €20.00Special Price €8.00 Regular Price €20.00Cork Screw from the Wine & Bar series by Normann Copenhagen. Heat, humidity and humor are the essential features behind the 'Wine & Bar 'series, designed by Aurélien Barbry. With the launch of a drip catcher, foil cutter and beer and wine openers, it offers Wine & Bar assortment essential accessories for your bar. The cork-based design is organic and their function is clear.
- As low as €20.10 Regular Price €33.50As low as €20.10 Regular Price €33.50Simplicity and balance is the essence of the Krenit series. More than 50 years after Herbert Krenchel, materials investigator and civil engineer designed the Krenit salad bowl and serving set, the minimalist design is now launched by Normann Copenhagen. The salad set went into production in 1953, but it is the first time that the salad bowl is produced in melamine.
- As low as €12.00 Regular Price €20.00As low as €12.00 Regular Price €20.00The Krenit salad bowl is inspired by the simple form language of the East, and the long pointed handles of the salad set reflect the traditional chopsticks. With a simple and clean expression, the Krenit series is a modern classic that lets function and aesthetics play perfectly together.
- As low as €40.00 Regular Price €80.00As low as €40.00 Regular Price €80.00The Danish designer Simon Legald has created a series of trays with a softly rounded silhouette and subtle details for Normann Copenhagen. Their design is clean and minimalistic with a friendly and naive expression. Nabo comes as a set of three trays of different sizes and colours. The carefully considered details give each Nabo tray an individual character, and the variations among them make the series both aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. The large tray has openings at one end, letting the water run off easily when you rinse it. The medium tray is ideal for storing oils and spices, for example, while the high edges of the smallest make it an ideal serving tray for glasses and bottles.
- As low as €599.40 Regular Price €999.00As low as €599.40 Regular Price €999.00The rectangular mirror is available in either black or brown leather with brass rivets and in three sizes. It is covered in full grain leather with brass rivets. The mirrors can be used freestanding or mounted on the wall. The depth of the mirror frame is 6 cm. Wall mounts included.
- As low as €139.30 Regular Price €199.00As low as €139.30 Regular Price €199.00The inspiration for the base of the lights came from the vaulted ceilings of the famous house of "La Pedrera” whilst the cylindrical shape and unique, perforated detail of the chimneys influenced the form of the lampshades. The Pedrera table completed the overall architectural experience of the flats. The PD2 floor lamp was originally created by Barba Corsini. The rest of the collection is a direct inspiration from this. The H2O series was later created by Corsini in association with his protégé, Joaquim Ruiz Millet. The ANA pendant and ABC lamp were designed later by Ruiz Millet as a tribute to his mentor. The lamps are made from perforated steel plate, powder-coated or nickel-plated.
- As low as €179.40 Regular Price €299.00As low as €179.40 Regular Price €299.00Birdy is a table, wall and floor lamp series designed in 1952, in a modernist style. The lamp series was produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the table lamp, then known as “s-30016” was awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan triennale. In 2013 Northern Lighting decided to re-launch this design classic, taking care to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that at first made it such a well–loved light.
- As low as €155.40 Regular Price €259.00As low as €155.40 Regular Price €259.00Birdy is a wall lamp from a lamp series designed in 1952, in a modernist style. The lamp series was produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the table lamp, then known as “s-30016” was awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan triennale. In 2013 Northern Lighting decided to re-launch this design classic, taking care to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that at first made it such a well–loved light.
- As low as €29.97 Regular Price €49.95As low as €29.97 Regular Price €49.95Nice clock of Puik-Art designed by Ernst Koning. The clock is made of natural cork with a white or black dial. The dial is removable so the battery can be easily replaced. The Clork feels at home on any desk, shelf or nightstand. Simple shapes combined with natural materials giving Clork a great Scandinavian feel although the Clork is 100% Dutch Design.
- As low as €77.35 Regular Price €119.00As low as €77.35 Regular Price €119.00The Bent table is a sleek side table with clean lines by Tristan Frencken. The table has a nod to the '50s design and is made of delicately curved aluminum. The three legs are connected to the top with visible screw connections. The design simplicity gives it a powerful character. The Bent series by Tristan Frencken consists of this table, a lounge chair and a dining chair. Bent is available in 4 color coatings, making it possible to be used outdoors.
- As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00As low as €363.35 Regular Price €559.00The Gubi Multi-Lite pendant light collection represents the Danish golden age with the characteristic shape of two opposite shades which can be placed in different ways for a personal touch. The light can thus be divided in different ways. You can put the light both upward and pointing down, or all the way up or down. The Gubi Multi-Lite was first presented by designer Louis Weisdorf in 1972. The two cylindrical form the base of the lamp firmly anchored to a metal ring. This gives the Gubi Multi Lite a unique timeless look. The Multi-Lite has a diameter of 36 centimeters and a textile wire of 4 meters.
- As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90As low as €41.94 Regular Price €69.90The VITA Eos pendant lamp in white version is made of beautiful natural goose feathers. The Eos pendant lamp has an enchanting Scandinavian look inspired by the soft tones of the Scandinavian landscape. VITA Eos is a design by Soren Ravn Christensen. The lamp emits a soft and warm light and adds an elegant addition to your interior. The Eos fits in a series in which 3 colors are available and next to this pendant lamp also in a floor lamp model. This pendant lamp is available in 6 sizes.
- As low as €479.40 Regular Price €799.00As low as €479.40 Regular Price €799.00The Covent Chair for New Works is a Danish design chair that can be used both at the dining table and in the lounge room. The Covent Chair has a strong simplicity of design and yet feels like a warm hug for dinner at a table or with a good book. The chair is inspired by the geometric lines of Mondriaan. The seat floats on the base that is available with different soft fabrics or leather. The New Works Covent Chair combines modern design with traditional craftsmanship.
- Special Price €11.97 Regular Price €19.95Special Price €11.97 Regular Price €19.95
With the Eva Solo Jar you give the bathroom an extra touch of style. The pot is perfect for storing items that you often use in the bathroom, for example toothbrushes and toothpaste, make-up brushes or a comb. The Jar is made of matt black ceramics in a simple design that matches the other products in the Eva Solo bathroom series.
- Special Price €17.46 Regular Price €24.95Special Price €17.46 Regular Price €24.95
With the Eva Solo Jar with lid you give the bathroom a touch of style. This pot with lid is perfect for storing small things like cotton buds, hair bands or jewelry. Both the jar and the lid are made of matt black ceramic and stainless steel in a simple design that matches the other products in the Eva Solo bathroom series.
- Special Price €31.46 Regular Price €44.95Special Price €31.46 Regular Price €44.95
With the Eva Solo toilet brush you give the toilet a touch of style. The toilet brush has an exchangeable brush head and hangs in the holder for faster drying. Upon return to the container, the brush is covered by a lid. The design is easy to facilitate cleaning. The toilet brush is made of matt black ceramic and corresponds to the other products in the Eva Solo bathroom series.
- Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00Special Price €363.35 Regular Price €559.00De Gubi Multi-Lite hanglamp collectie verbeeld het Deense gouden tijdperk met de karakteristieke vorm van twee tegenover elkaar liggende kappen die op verschillende manieren kunnen worden geplaatst voor een persoonlijke tint. Het licht kan hiermee op verschillende manieren worden verdeeld. Je kunt het licht zowel naar boven als naar beneden richten, of geheel naar boven of beneden. De Gubi Multi-Lite is voor het eerst gepresenteerd door ontwerper Louis Weisdorf in 1972. De twee cilindrische vormen de basis van de lamp stevig verankert met een metalen ring. Dit geeft de Gubi Multi Lite zijn unieke tijdloze uitstraling. De Multi-Lite heeft een diamater van 36 centimeter. en en snoer van 4 meter.
- Special Price €81.00 Regular Price €135.00Special Price €81.00 Regular Price €135.00
The Matrix Tray by Georg Jensen is a beautiful design by Monica Förster. The Matrix Tray consists of polished stainless steel with a leather inlay. For example, it is perfect for use at your desk where you can easily keep all loose items at hand. You can of course also serve some bowls with nuts and enjoy a luxurious look on the table.